Become a member
As an NHS Foundation Trust, patients, the public, and our staff and volunteers have a greater say in what we do in the future and how we do it. Members can also vote or even stand in elections to the Council of Governors. Members must be 16 years or over. The Board of Directors remains responsible for running things ‘day-to-day’.
Becoming a member is easy, simply fill out the form here and we will add you to our database and be in touch.
If you have questions about your existing membership or any other enquiry please telephone: 01284 713224 or email: email@example.com
Members can get involved as much or as little as they would like. Membership allows you to:
- Provide feedback and opinions through a range of channels including surveys and focus groups
- Receive regular information about West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust in a members' newsletter
- Meet our experts to find out more about modern treatments and how to prevent ill health
- Receive personal invitations to our events including our annual meeting
- Have the opportunity to join Trust committees and groups
- Vote for your representatives on the Council of Governors
- Talk to your Council of Governor representatives
- Stand as a Governor yourself