Our Trust Board has the ultimate responsibility for running the Trust and directs its purpose and activities. The Board has five executive directors and a chief executive and five non-executive directors who are drawn from our community and bring a range of different commercial and professional skills. Our chair is responsible for leading the Trust Board and for overseeing the Trust's vision, strategy and performance.
The current members of the board are:
Dr Stephen Dunn, chief executive
Dr Nick Jenkins, medical director
Helen Beck, chief operating officer
Jeremy Over, executive director of workforce and communications
Craig Black, executive director of resources
Rowan Procter, executive chief nurse
The role of the Trust Board
The Board’s role can be characterised as:
- Planning (where we are going, what shall we do?)
- Performance (how are we doing?)
- People (having the right people in place to implement the Board’s policies and deliver services)
- Pounds and pence (keeping the money under control)
- Patients (are we delivering services at the right time, place and quality?)
The Board meets monthly and members of the public are welcome to attend the open section of the meeting.