Request & Response:
1. Patient waiting times for the Martin Corke Day Surgery Unit. Please see attached. Please bear in mind that this has not taken in to account any patient choice. We had no patient waiting over 18 weeks that were not down to patient choice within those 6 months, so all on this list that are showing as waiting over 18 weeks are all patient choice.
2. Targets of the unit and there results. The above attached, is the only target we record for the department.
3. How many private patients are seen in relation to nhs patients. The Trust does not hold this information (it does not separate between private patients seen in the main hospital and Day Surgery)
4. Any and all spending and funding records. Please see the Trusts annual Report on Trust Website
5. Staffing levels at the Martin Corke Day Surgery Unit.
Band 7 x 2
Band 6 x 7.68 wte (whole time equivalent)
Band 5 x 16.42 wte
Band 3 x 3.00 wte
Band 2 x 2.00 wte
Band 2 x 1.00 wte (porter)
We also have another Band 2 post out to at advert at the moment
6. A copy of my medical records. Your medical records should be requested officially from Anita Bruce, Medico-Legal. Medical Records. West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust. IP33 2QZ.